Bren's Day

Even the smallest blessing is enough reason to be grateful. Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.

I have learned to have a grateful and positive perspective. When you have everything taken away from you it is a choice how you are going to respond. I choose to be thankful for what I have and not to be complaining about what I do not have or can not do. Yes, there are days I am sad and lonely, days when I am delirious from the pain, days I don’t have the strength to feed myself…let alone make it to the store if I am out of food. Yet, with all this I choose to be joyful and content in the Lord. For…the joy of the Lord is my strength. Every day is a struggle, but I will continue to praise the Lord.

Still...there are days when that choice is difficult. It seems my days are always made of choices.

http://bren-s-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/insanity-of-chronic-pain.html

1 comment:

  1. It takes a very courageous Christian to feel this way. God gives us that courage. Thanks for reminding all of us

    ReplyDelete