Bren's Day

Satisfaction: it's not something we find, it is something that happens while appreciating what we already have - Keep your blessings in sight, front and center.

Satisfaction: "The fulfillment or gratification of a desire, a need, or an appetite. The pleasure or contentment that is derived from such gratification." Hmmm...I seem to be saying "I can't get no satisfaction"  a lot lately... Here's the link to the Rolling Stones song for all you young whippersnappers... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0
 
They say you should fake it until you make it...I will try to keep posting these blessings. Mainly because even though I am imperfect and struggle to keep my blessings in sight, I know God is perfect. I believe in the power of words. Whether spoken or written, words have the power to bless or curse. “Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.”1 Pet 3:9

So, even on the days I might feel like cursing my problems...or cursing Comcast...I know I should choose to bless. Hmmmm..."God Bless Comcast". The only power stronger than curses is blessings! The only power stronger than hate is love! The problem with being human it that we are all capable of blessing and cursing...love and hate...revenge and forgiveness...and quoting Mick Jagger and Scripture...maybe the last one is just me.

I wrote a blog on the subject. http://bren-s-blog.blogspot.com/2010/05/love-and-hatred.html  "Where hatred resides, Let love prevail. When hatred prevails, Have love reside." Brenda Dawson

God Bless You...Sending lots of blessings, prayers & love ♥ Bren

1 comment: