Peace

 #Blessings...Praying for peace in all the world. My blessings on my friends! My forgiveness to my enemies!

All we are saying is give peace a chance... I am showing my age when I quote The Beatles. The generation of the late 60's was going to change the world. We put flowers in guns, worked for charitable causes, sang about peace and love. What happened? They grew up and became conservatives. Once again we are a nation divided. Once again we need to be praying for peace in all the world, blessings on our friends, and forgiveness to our enemies.

I wrote a post on love and hatred. Where hatred resides, let love prevail. When hatred prevails, have love reside. I wrote that just before 9/11. http://bren-s-blog.blogspot.com/2010/05/love-and-hatred.html In seems the enemy is winning. Never before have I seen so much hatred. It's no longer the enemy across the ocean, but our neighbors and family as the political divide becomes rampant.

We need to realize our battle is not against individuals, but a spirit of hate, not only in the world, but our very nature. Only when we allow God to transform our nature can we respond in love. We need to let love prevail and reside in our lives. I don't think we comprehend how powerful love can be, nor what it actual should be! I truly believe that love is the most powerful weapon we have against the powers of darkness.

God Bless You...Sending lots of blessings, prayers & love ♥ Bren


My hippie university days in the early 70's. I was just telling my granddaughter about my permed hair. I went looking for a photo to show her. She has naturally curly hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment