Bren's Day

Cultivating an attitude of gratitude begins with counting your blessings. Genuine gratitude helps us to see the little things in life that are often overlooked, yet so precious.

I spent yesterday fighting with Comcast. They claim they didn't receive my January payment even though I made it through my bank's bill pay. I have fax proof and spent hours on the phone. Apparently Comcast changed their billing address and I sent it to the old one. I have proof they cashed the check, but it didn't get applied to my account. I even have a letter from the old address that said they cashed the check and gave me the new address to mail to in the future...which I have now changed.

I contacted my bank...several times. I finally got to the fraud division. Since the bank claims they paid this check and Comcast says they never received the money, it is now classified as fraud. Yep...Comcast has some fraudulent practices. Anyway I have to send them documentation and then get my application witnessed by a notary...can you believe that? Yesterday I had to go to the club house and print several Comcast bills. My printer in on the blink.
When I got back I thought I would try one more time to find out if Comcast has got this straightened out...nope.

This new person now says I need to send my bank statement...I already sent them copies of the cancelled check. So back to the club house to print my bank statement. Thankfully the manager was there and could fax all the paper work to Comcast. Hmmm...do you think this is like Beetlejuice and by saying Comcast, Comcast it will appear...working? It the middle of all this craziness, I decided to add to it...of course...and change plans and switch boxes...overwhelmed. Between all the talking and walking I am in too much pain to get the box out of the box.

Maybe I should re-read my blessing for the day. I am angry at you know who. I am grateful I have a home to watch TV and the internet to keep contact. I remember the days when I would spend hours on the phone at 25 cents a minute. Hmmm...I couldn't find a cent symbol. We now have # and @ but no cent symbol. Enough rant for the day.

God Bless You...Sending lots of blessings, prayers & love ♥ Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment