Bren's Day

When God opens the windows of heaven for rain to flow, those who will enjoy are those who sow! Don't misuse the blessings of God... Get a seed today to grow.

When I was young I always enjoyed sleeping with my window open on rainy days. My window open onto a porch so the rain didn't come in. I remember loving the cool breeze and smell of the rain. It was like going to sleep with a gentle lullaby. I still enjoy the rain. It's been a long time since I would feel safe leaving a window open while I sleep. I currently don't have a window in my bedroom, just a door that leads to the balcony. I usually leave the door open when the weather is nice so I can watch the birds and look at my flowers...grateful for all the beauty that surrounds me.

God Bless You...Sending lots of blessings, prayers & love ♥ Bren 

No comments:

Post a Comment